This Thanksgiving we got you covered! From planning, gift boxes, the real essence of the holiday… and now to the best recipes. We collected all the great ones for your convenience– to make your Thanksgiving planning stress-free. We got the menu and the destination to where you can see each dish’s ingredients and cooking procedure.
Classic Thanksgiving Menu
Best for people who want to keep it in tradition, the Classic Thanksgiving Menu is the usual dinner during this holiday. But this recipe is an upgraded one– made tastier and flavorful. Something you won’t be able to resist even if it was the same thing you had last year.
- Seasoned Roasted Turkey with White Wine and Rosemary Gravy
- Fresh Herb Stuffing
- Corn Salad With Bacon and Honey
- Composed Waldorf Salad
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Homemade Marshmallow
- Parker House Rolls
- Pecan Slab Pie
- Fruit and Nut Trifle
What a yummy set, isn’t it? Learn how you can serve such delicacy go check Country Living, they have more Thanksgiving recipes for you too.
Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu
Expecting a lot of guests this Thanksgiving? This ultimate menu should satisfy their cravings and feed all of them. With 35 dishes on the list– this can be the best Thanksgiving dinner they have attended.
Main Course / Turkey Choices:
- Roast Turkey
- Dry Brined Turkey
- Ranch-Seasoned Roast Turkey
- Classic Stuffing
- Easy Cranberry Stuffing
- Cornbread Stuffing
- Butternut Squash and Andouille Stuffing
- Green Bean Casserole
- Candied Yams
- Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows
- Holiday Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes
- Healthy Green Bean Casserole
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Garlicky Green Beans with Crispy Onions
- Baked Sweet Potato
- Skillet Green Beans
- Cheesy Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole with Onion Rings
- Cranberry Sauce
- Perfect Gravy
- Sausage Gravy
- Cornbread Dressing
- Easy Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pie
- Turkey Cake
- Pecan Pie
You can choose to cook all of it for your huge crowd or just choose some that should be enough. Get the full recipe at Delish.
Meat Lover’s Thanksgiving Menu
This menu is the perfect choice for meat lovers’ families. The list may be simple but wait until you taste it.
- Citrus-Brined Roast Turkey
- Green Bean Casserole with Bacon and Fried Shallots
- Butternut Squash Soup with Bacon
- Giblet Gravy
- Bacon Onion Cheddar Biscuits
- Cornbread-Bacon Dressing with Mushrooms
- Pecan Pie Bites
- Cranberry Mulled Wine
See? There’s enough meat for everyone! Go on and see how to prepare this delicious menu at Pioneer Women.
And that’s just one of their proud recipes– there’s more!
That should be enough to get your dinner covered this Thanksgiving. But it’s not a complete dining table set yet without the center of attraction. Don’t forget to get your Thanksgiving Flower Centerpiece here at Floral Bottega.